Super Mario RPG quiz Super Mario RPG quiz

This was fun =)

Good quiz, some of the questions got me... though there is one that I have a problem with. In Hard Mode, where it asks who makes a guest appearance? You put that Luigi was wrong... but he does make a guest appearance, leading the parade during the ending credits. Smithy's HP got me for a while... hardly ever use Mallow anymore... but yeah. All in all, nice work, and I hope to see more! ^_^

9/10 (for the mistake), and 5/5. ^_^

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Nice work =)

Good quality, and I like the increasing obscurity as you continue to travel. Makes for an added challenge when you're trying to find everything and not get hurt.

Just an FYI... I don't seem to be able to get any of the medals. I've tried on multiple computers so far, and have gained medals from other games in the meantime... but though it says I've earned a medal in this game, it never registers when I reload the page or look at the medals I've earned.

Anywho... great game, and I like the story too =) 5/5, 10/10!

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 1) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 1)

Beautiful ^_^

Ahh... the memories... from beating King Dedede to jumping over half the course in Rainbow Road... gotta love nostalgia =)

By the way, the ending credits theme for Kirby's Super Star was first used in Kirby's Dreamland. Dunno if there were any differences... i didn't notice any.

Anywho... 5/5, 10/10!

Keep it up!

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 6) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 6)

Very nice =)

Again, I am impressed with your work =)

My guesses for the songs:
#6 is the Gold/Silver Route 29 (as previously posted in comments)
#9 is the Gold/Silver Route 42 (also previously posted)
and #11 is Level 2, Stage 2 from Kirby's Adventure =)

5/5, 10/10!

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 4) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 4)

This brings back memories...

You've definately got some talent where the piano is concerned =) I just noticed one thing... you posted that song #9 used was A link to the Past... I'm fairly certain that it's Link's Awakening, though still the overworld theme =)

I'm very impressed... 5/5, 10/10, and added to favorites =)